httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Allison <talli...@tacocat.net>
Subject [users@httpd] ENV missing in fastCGI
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:01:30 GMT
I need a little help understanding how to configure my fastCGI.

I am moving some perl applications from CGI to FastCGI.

But there is no %ENV variable available in my FastCGI scripts.

Can not find much on the configuration or directives on fastcgi.  There are
directives in the apache2 documentation online but a fair whack of it doesn't
pass apache2ctl -t so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with that.

An example of this is under FastCgiConfig, there is no auto-update that is
recognized.  I pulled this information from www.fastcgi.com/mod_fastcgi/docs/
I assumed that using a directive like
AutoUpdate
would do it, but it didn't.  At least it isn't treated like a typical Apache
Directive.

Is there some boneheaded thing I'm overlooking here?