httpd-users mailing list archives

From WDaquell <wdaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Possible progress update on mod_aspdotnet?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:36:54 GMT
Support for 1.1 is completed, according to my testing. However, support
for 2.0 is not; it only partly works. Features like 2.0's
WebResource.axd, a virtual file which emits resources, are not
implemented in mod_aspdotnet (so Atlas will not work on Apache). If the
mod stays as it is, I will still be a happy user and applaud the team,
but if it improves to asp.net 2.0... you'll hear me shouting for joy all
over the world!

-Wraith