httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dave Henderson <dhender...@digital-pipe.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache and ssl
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:23:41 GMT
I commented out those two lines, restarted apache, but failed to make  any progress.  I can
get to the page without using ssl just  fine.  Is there a way to make it so that it can only
load that  page with ssl?  Any suggestions on everything else?

  Thanks,

  Dave

"Ellison , John P" <jp@tulane.edu> wrote:  ...
>                SSLVerifyClient require
>                SSLVerifyDepth 1

I  noticed this in your config. Remove these two parameters. They are  requiring a client
side certificate exchange which it doesn't sound  like you want at this point. Meaning, client
identity verification.

JP