httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Dighade" <da...@techmahindra.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Need clarification
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:18:07 GMT

Shiva,

I didn’t get this error, Whilst installation I installed openssl first and
then Apache(with mod_ssl ). Before installation check the both the path
variable(LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH) have path of the installed openssl. Also
I had copied the respective openssl installed files to my apache path. But
this I did because I was not able create files(cert,key files) at openssl
path due to insufficient access. You may try this well.

Regards

D Anil

  _____

From: Siva Prasad [mailto:aprasad.siva@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:48 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Need clarification

hi

I have set library path

set LD_LIBRARY_PATH= path (where my libraries reside)

but could not find luck. I am getting the same errors

Few more ideas plz..

thanks

Siva

On 6/21/06, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:

> [...]

Check your LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting (ie, "echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH") - it should
show the path to the dir that contains libssl. If it doesn't, set it so it
does.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> If i start tomcat only iam getting the follwoing
>
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir/temp
> Using JAVA_HOME:       /home/abc/java
>
> start.sh started sucessfully
>
> I thought this might be of space crunch and removed some of
> the file but no luck.
>
> The disk free space for home directory is
> Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used  Available Use% Mounted on
> /sdf/jgkg             24580944  20459152   2873144  88% /home
>

> Plz help me
>
> Thanks in advance
> good guy
>

> thanks in advance

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen
Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of
a private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business
activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et
personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and
then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra and should not be disclosed
to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case
you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the
sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s)
if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Tech
Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.