httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christian Hammers ...@westend.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass and HTTP-Auth username+password?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:09:00 GMT
Hello

I would like to import a HTTP-Auth protected website into my site.
How is this possible? My thoughts so far were ProxyPass and mod_rewrite
but neither seems to allow me to put a fixed user+pass into the apache
configuration.

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller