httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Dighade" <da...@techmahindra.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Switching between HTTP and HTTPS
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:52:17 GMT

Rainer,
Thanks for reply, Let me clarify the problem once more its not only
"docrypt.jsp" that I need to redirect. It could any jsp containing "crypt"
in its name like "showcrypt.jsp, appcryptjsp". Do you know any solution for
this I tried following it doesn't work out.

RedirectMatch permanent ^/(.crypt*)$ https://localhost:7334/$1

Regards,
Anil D

-----Original Message-----
From: Rainer Sokoll [mailto:R.Sokoll@intershop.de]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 7:48 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Switching between HTTP and HTTPS

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 07:19:14PM +0530, Anil Dighade wrote:

> http://localhost:7333/docrypt.jsp then I should be forwarded to
> https://localhost:7334/docrypt.jsp

Not tested, but
RedirectMatch permanent ^/docrypt.jsp$ https://localhost:7334/docrypt.jsp
should do the job.

Rainer

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra and should not be disclosed
to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case
you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the
sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s)
if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Tech
Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.