httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zakai Kinan <titanyen2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FilesMatch Explanation!
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:42:50 GMT
I see.  The way I used the filematch did not result in
any errors.  Apache seems to simply ignore the
directive.  The directory is already protected, but I
wanted to restrict access to one script to one user
within the directory.  The user is part of the
authentication for the directory in the htpasswd file.

ZK