httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evgeny Shirykalov <evg...@monsoonmultimedia.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Error at stopping Apache 2.2.2 with mod_dbd+pgsql driver
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:51:40 GMT
> I should also have asked in my last post: do you get the same thing with:
>
>   (a) Other APR applications using dbd/pgsql (if any)?
>   (b) Other PostgreSQL applications?
>
> on your system?
I'm developing a set of applications based on Postgres. All parts are
working with Postgres via libpg library and no problems occured.
I try to use apr_dbd_pgsql to access Postgres database from my custom
Apache module. All operations seems to work correctly; my module can
retrieve information from database and update it.. Only server shutdown
causes an error.

> And have you tried it with any other apr_dbd backend?
No.

--
Evgeny Shirykalov <evgeny@monsoonmultimedia.com>