httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_cache
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 22:43:28 GMT
On 5/19/06, Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:

> Is there a better list to use for questions about core modules?

Nope.  This is the one.

> When I first start up Apache files are cached.  But, once they expire
> then they are no longer cached and *always* fetch from the back end
> server.  It's as if the front end mod_cache server is not updating
> it's Expires date.

I can't directly help you, but you should note two things:
1. mod_disk_cache is vastly improved in 2.2 over 2.0.  You should
really upgrade, since it is likely you are hitting a bug in 2.0 that
is fixed in 2.2.

2. Try setting LogLevel to debug to get more information about
mod_cache actions.

Joshua.