httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lim.Huoy...@my.standardchartered.com
Subject [users@httpd]Apache Binary - IBM AIX v5.2
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 06:07:02 GMT
Hi,

I am planning to run APACHE/TOMCAT on IBM AIX server (version 5.2).
However, I could not find the APACHE(version 2) binary for AIX 5.2. I
would like to know where can i get the binary. Please help.

Thanks.

Huoy Li
This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately
and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may
suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries
("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email
traffic.