httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Redirect based on Referrer ?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 06:19:24 GMT

Cleverest would be to use mod_rewrite (do you have it loaded/installed?). You use RewriteCond
for the conditional step (if referer = pattern) and RewriteRule with [R] flag (to force redirect).
Check the docs for these directives (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritecond).

eg:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} wibble
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://new-server/$1 [R]