httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite: Prevent stripping of URL
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 07:08:19 GMT

I'm guessing that index.html is really a dynamic resource (generated by the mysterious "CMS")
and you are accessing some environment variable, expecting to find the full webpath? Is this
so? Can you expand a little on what you're trying to do and exactly what's happening?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

BTW, what's CMS (I can think of at least 3 expansions for this acronym - none of which make
any sense to me)?

> Thanks for your help ...
>
> Regards
>
> Stefan Brandt