httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kesavan T.S" <tskfl...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] http max-age header reset using filter in oc4j apache httpd
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 02:11:15 GMT
Hi,
We have a jsp/java filter for image / javascript by using filter pattern in
web.xml (*.js ,*.img, *.jpg etc) to  sets configurable max-age header based
on resource to reduce the number of GET if-modified http request. This works
fine in stand alone oc4j app server and I can see on the client the
Cache-Control : max-age is correctly set.
However when Apache HTTP server is used with oc4j I can see the java filter
is getting called and header is set in correctly in java filter however in
http debug on the client can see that these headers are unset for some
reason. I would appreciate if anyone knows if I am missing any setting in
apache config.
Regards,
kesavan