httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chappidi, Sudhakar" <chappidi.sudha...@hp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 Unix restrict to single child process...
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 06:32:35 GMT

Hello,

Can anyone help me ?

In Apache 2.0 How to restrict to single child process in Unix.
Is there any configuration in httpd.conf for doing this.
I have tried giving the ServerLimit directive to one, but it doesn't
work.

INFO:
 My Application is Iniitialized using the HTTP request and this
initializing happens in one of the child=20 Processes , but further
operations are getting forwarded to other child processes in which it
fails.

So having a sinlge child process can help me in this context.

Thanks,
Sudhakar