httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Hewitt" <ada...@staff.iinet.net.au>
Subject [users@httpd] rewritelock
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 02:29:55 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have written a rewritemap program and I am experiencing the sync
issues that I have seen all over Google. I discovered the rewritelock
option is used to prevent this from occurring, however I can't seem to
get apache to use one. I am using Apache 2.0.54-4 under Debian and it
doesn't matter where I specify the lock file to be it is never created
(which I understand that it should be) and even if I manually create the
lock file it doesn't appear to be used at all. Is there any kind of
trick involved that I am missing, or is this a bug in this version of
Apache? I have seen bugs related to this in previous versions, but they
said that they were resolved.

Kind regards,

Adam.