httpd-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel E <emmanue...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configuring Apache behind a wireless router
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 03:45:04 GMT
apache says that cos 201.x.x.15 is not available on your local windows
machine. its only available on the wireless router. tell apache to just
listen on port 80 (no need to specify an ip):

Listen 80

and then configure your router to forward connections on port 80 to the
machine which is running apache.

cheers,
Emmanuel