httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Swindells <apa...@tolien.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 filename rewriting
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 22:19:59 GMT
I'm currently running the Apache 2.0.55 Debian package

I've found that if I use a URI, e.g., /test/, and a file /test.php
exists, I get the test.php file. This doesn't happen with Apache 1.3,
and I've also tried compiling from source, with the same result.
This screws up rewrite rules, so is there any way to disable this?

I did have a look through the documentation (and didn't find anything),
and wasn't completely sure what to Google, so it's highly likely I've
missed something (in which case a pointer would be nice).

Thanks,
Stuart