httpd-users mailing list archives

From Amir Aavani <Amir.Aav...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] cgi permission
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 05:20:55 GMT

I recently installed FC5 on my laptop, Before that I had FC4 with latest
version of httpd. On FC4, i developed a cgi application (using fpc)
which read/write from/to some files. The files where on my desktop, i.e
/home/Amir/Desktop/1 . Also, I set the User and Group parameters in
httpd.conf to "Amir". The file worked correctly on FC4. But now my file
can't read/write from that file (any file, I changed the place of the file).
I checked if my configuration was correct, I asked my cgi application to
print the effective user ID by whom it is run.
Any suggestion

My httpd version is httpd-2.2.0-5.1.2
yours
Amir