httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ASPDotNet
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 04:25:49 GMT
Vic Feria wrote:
> About a week ago I read somewhere that Microsoft is posing to support
> Apache in its DotNet endeavor. I would like to verify if there is any
> truth to this. Does anyone know?

If you read this somewhere, I can honestly say it's news to me - and would
be somewhat interested in your link.  This could be aspdotnet module for
Windows, it might be something entirely different, using Rotor on Linux
for example.  I just have no info.

Certainly from MS's perspective it wouldn't be a novel idea - consider the
FPSE modules to Apache 1.3 and 2.0 (deliberately somewhat crippled on Win).

And I should point out with all fairness that Microsoft did provide some lab
support of my original mod_aspdotnet module, which was much appreciated.

If you find the link, please reply again.

Yours,

Bill