httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brad Greenlee <b...@footle.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PCRE issue with Apache 2.0.54 (Debian)
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 13:36:51 GMT
Krist: No, I had already tried that with Satisfy...no go.

William: "^/!(foo)" doesn't match at all, letting everything through.

I'm going to stick with "^/($|[^f][^o][^o]($|/))" for now. That won't
work if we had paths that are less than 3 characters and not followed by
a slash, but we don't.

But I'm certain that it is using the old egrep-style regexes rather than
PCRE. Maybe I should file a bug with the Debian folks, since this is
just a standard Debian package installation. Anyone else using the
Debian package for whom PCRE is working fine?

Cheers,

Brad