httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brad Greenlee <b...@footle.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PCRE issue with Apache 2.0.54 (Debian)
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 04:19:31 GMT
Yes, I've tried this:

   <Location />
     AuthType Basic
     AuthName "Development Site"
     AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/auth/dev-passwd
     Require valid-user
   </Location>

   <Location /foo>
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
   </Location>

But that doesn't work...I get the auth request for /foo still. I've also
tried tricks with SetEnvIf and Satisfy Any, but to no avail.

/foo isn't a physical directory, btw...this is a rails application, and
foo actually maps to a controller.

Cheers,

Brad