httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2.2.2 - appropriate APR libraries
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 17:26:40 GMT
Forget my previous comments, I was having flashbacks to 0.9 apr.

 >> that Apache 2.2 uses the APR 1.0 API - so will the current releases:
 >> APR 1.2.7 (APR 1.2.7, APR-util 1.2.7 and APR iconv 1.1.1) build
 >> correctly with this release? Or should I be locating these libraries

Yes.

They also happen to be bundled in 2.2.2 httpd sources, so you really shouldn't
have to go out and grab them seperately.  They will build in-tree when you do
a win32 httpd binary build.

apr-iconv remains at 1.1.1 for the moment, also bundled in the -win32-src.zip
package of httpd-2.2.2

Yours,

Bill