httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Hicks <johnl...@gulfbridge.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Running Batchfiles
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 19:31:24 GMT
Broun Emmanuel wrote:
> Hello freinds
>
> I intend to run locally installed software (.exe, dll) from a remote machine.
 > The interest is to carry out computing at the server, then call for
 > results to the client.
 > Am doing this using Java but there is always an error of access.
> what can i do

--You posted your query to a thread on "ASP on Apache" so it might not
get much notice.

--You posted your query to an Apache mailing list, but it appears to
have little to do with Apache.

--If you are trying to run executables on a server, are getting access
errors, and are puzzled about that, one might question whether you are
authorized to run executables on the server in the first place.

--If you are trying to do all this via Java, you might try posting your
query to a Java mailing list.

Good luck (I think :)

--J