httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Greenbank" <mark.greenb...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 as front end?
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 20:56:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the Apache config game :). Here's my setup:

host A.com:
- This is the main http server using named virtual hosts to control which
web site is accessed (that is, one IP address + many named hosts).

host B.domain.com:
- Internal host that runs a web site on port 2002. That is, internally it is
accessed as http://B:2002/index.html

host Bweb.com:
- I'd like any quests to this host (fielded by the VHOST config on A.com) to
be redirected to B.domain.com and the response correctly send back to the
user.

Is this possible to configure with Apache? I've look through quite a lot of
documentation but I think I'm unclear of which terminology I should search
on.

Any help or pointers to documentation would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark