httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Blondel" <vinc...@xtra-net.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Ftp Icons problem.
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 05:16:10 GMT

You are right and this is exactly what I would like to have. So if I understand you, it is
impossible to ask apache to
behave, in forward configurations, as some web browsers (like firefox) during ftp connections
or in other words to
transform the ftp output in a nice html page.

Thanks a lot for your answer and many thanks for your comprehension.

Vincent.