httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Neu" <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject [users@httpd] How to configure access control for jkmount urls?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 09:49:12 GMT
Hello,

I have to configure an ip filter for certain urls which I pass to a tomcat
server. How can I do this? I suppose

Something like this won't work:

<Directory "requestUrl">

       Options Indexes MultiViews

       AllowOverride None

       Order allow,deny

       Allow from 452.445.451.444

</Directory>

Configuration looks like this

# Load mod_jk module

LoadModule    jk_module  /usr/lib/apache2/mod_jk.so

# Declare the module for <IfModule directive> (remove this line on Apache
2.x)

# AddModule     mod_jk.c

# Where to find workers.properties

# Update this path to match your conf directory location (put
workers.properties next to httpd.conf)

JkWorkersFile /etc/apache2/conf.d/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs

# Update this path to match your logs directory location (put mod_jk.log
next to access_log)

JkLogFile     /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log

# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]

JkLogLevel    info

# Select the log format

# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,

JkOptions     +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format

JkRequestLogFormat     "%w %V %T"

# Send everything for context /foo to worker named worker1 (ajp13)

 JkMount /requestUrl/* worker1

Cheers,

Pete