httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pat <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod jk too smart
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 16:02:20 GMT
Hello
After the properties files is setup, it appears that I dont need the jkmount lines in httpd.conf.
I know that is odd and impossibly, however I tested it rather throughly methodically stopping
Apache, TC reversing when any chane to the httpd.conf or workers.properties.  The only edit
that broke it was renaming workers.properties.  Not even # the jkmount lines prevented the
proxying from working.  Which is good in one way, but indeterminate in another troubling way.
 Is this normal?  tia

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with
Voice