httpd-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP Connection
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:29:50 GMT
Oops...

 I am used to Linux environment and never worked in Windows system.
 But I think the following link may help you.

 http://www.php.net/mysql

 Let me  know if you need any..

 Regards
 Indraveni

Erwin Manurung <crawl2fade@gmail.com> wrote: Thx,
 but I'm using Apache 2.0 installer for Windows :D ,
 so how can I configure or s'thing I can do, to get the same result,

 rgrds,

On 5/10/06, Indraveni <indraveni@yahoo.co.in> wrote: while compiling php, you need to
give --with-mysql=<path where mysql is located> option.

 ./configure --with-apxs --with-mysql=path

Erwin Manurung <crawl2fade@gmail.com> wrote:  Hi,

 I need help to create a connection pooling from PHP to Mysql database,
 using Apache 2.x as the web server,
 Any idea about this ??

 thx first,

 rgrds,

 Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here
 Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW