httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Graham Frank" <gfr...@neoservers.com>
Subject [users@httpd] So I've switched to the event MPM
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:06:45 GMT
As the subject said, I'm testing the event MPM.  Something I've noticed is
that even with LogLevel set to debug, event doesn't report itself.  The docs
say that with debug set, the current MPM should announce itself into the
error_log on startup.  For example:

[Mon May 08 15:13:37 2006] [debug] worker.c(1715): AcceptMutex: sysvsem
(default: sysvsem)

But when using event, it doesn't submit that line.

Also, I know that event handles keepalive requests differently, but should
that mean that /server-status would report no keepalive requests?  It
appears as if KeepAlive were off (no K's).

That's all!  Thanks for responses.

--Graham Frank