httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard de Vries <richard_devr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.58: mod_proxy.so: symbol ap_proxyerror: referenced symbol not found
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 21:13:44 GMT
While trying to run my apache instance as a proxy, I
get the following error:

Cannot load
/bmc/local/apps/apache/modules/mod_proxy.so into
server: ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/bmc/local/apps/apache/modules/mod_proxy.so: symbol
ap_proxyerror: referenced symbol not found

I have my config stripped down to a bare minimum. The
load-order of my modules are as follows:

LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module
modules/mod_proxy_connect.so

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!