httpd-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Tomcat Connectors
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 11:33:32 GMT
I am sorry but i didnt understand your mail. Please explain me clearly where is the mistake
and what i need to do..

 Once again sorry for incovenience

Dietmar.Mueller@eurotours.at wrote:
Your problem is the alias from the static file to the folder admin!

If you use mod_jk you don't have to set an alias to the files within
a webapp. Tomcat deliver it via ajp.

JkMount /admin/ ajp13

is enough.

If you wan't that the static files are delivered without tomcat, but it
in a directory outside from TOMCA_HOME/webapps.

In your case. I think for the admin app from tomcat you don't need
serve the static files only via apache. This is really no problem for
tomcat!

regards Dietmar

Indraveni  am 03.05.2006 12:52:21

Bitte antworten an users@httpd.apache.org