httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Seven <sco...@scosol.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FreeBSD 6.1
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 21:18:57 GMT
It's questions like this that make Baby Jesus cry.

Yes, there is a release that works with FreeBSD- have you used
FreeBSD before?
Grab the ports collection, and install it from there.

As for ASP- AFAIK the only non-MS ASP environment available is Sun's
chilisoft stuff.
But IMO, if you have a strict need for ASP use a Microsoft OS and IIS.

If none of what I'm saying makes sense, I'll be happy to consult
further privately-

-SS