httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ext_filter blocks cookies with forward proxy
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:35:08 GMT
On 4/20/06, Yevgen Borodin <borodin@cs.sunysb.edu> wrote:

> > Perhaps your external filter program is crashing on these requests,
> > causing the server to return nothing.
>
> I am not getting any error logs. :( So, there's no way to find out whether
> it's crashing... I still believe that this occurs only for websites
> cookies... Could this be another bug in mod_ ext_filter?...

Anything's possible.  But it is more likely that your external filter
program is simply filtering all the content into the bit bucket for
some reason.  You can try using ExtfilterOptions to get more debugging
info.  You can also try inserting trival filters before and after your
main filter to dump content to a file.

Joshua.