httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Trac" <victor.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect Question
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:32:19 GMT
If I'm reading this right, you could change <VirtualHost *> to <VirtualHost
*:80> and then have two separate VirtualHost containers , one listening for
http and one for https (second one being <VirtualHost *:443>), with the
exact same Redirect.  Using mod_rewrite may be a more elegant solution,
though.

-Victor