httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Documentroot does not redirect...
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:09:28 GMT

First, spell the directive correctly... ie,  "DocumentRoot".

> ServerName www.website.org
> </Virtualhost>
>
> When I enter www.website.org in my browser, I still get the
> 'index.htm' file in the documentroot and not the one in
> documentroot/website.

- Please confirm that you restart apache (at least gracefully) between edits.

- Check you're editing the correct config (put a deliberate syntax error in this one and confirm
you get an error when restarting).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Can anyone assist?
> I have been working on this for a whole day and so have 2 of
> my colleagues...
>
> Mark
> Belgium

the sender's company.