httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache does not start
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 06:47:57 GMT

Previous runs have left semaphores hanging and now they're all used up. This run can't start
any more. Do "ipcs" to see the semphore list and see http://george.hotelling.net/90percent/2005_09.php
for solution.

> apache_reg_dir/apache_dir/bin# ./httpd -v
> ./httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.7: cannot

Apache can't find the openSSL lib. Check $LD_LIBRARY_PATH and see if it includes the path
to the lib (eg, /usr/local/lib)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>  apache_reg_dir/apache_dir/bin# ./httpd -V
> ./httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.7: cannot
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Regards
>
> Kaushal

the sender's company.