httpd-users mailing list archives

From satind...@in.safenet-inc.com
Subject [users@httpd] Apache performance figures on 2.4.19 kernel
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:15:07 GMT
Hi,
	I need to get the performance and scalability figures for Apache on
linux 2.4.19. Have anybody got these? Or what test tool should I use? I need
to test HTTPS protocol.
I tried using a simple ssl client and a test module which blocks in a select
call infinetly. By running this client in a loop, I can get only 1016
simultaneous connections. After that Apache crashes with error " [alert]
(11)Resource temporarily unavailable: apr_thread_create: unable to create
worker thread".

Regards,
Satinder Singh

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
without copying or disclosing it.