httpd-users mailing list archives

From "dmitri zelikov" <dmitr...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Content-type on SOAP fault
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:28:14 GMT
Hi All,

I have a Web Service returning a SOAP fault. The content-type I set with the
SOAP fault is text/xml and response code is set to 500.

I modify the request_rec struct and set content-type -

m_rq->content_type = "text/xml";

I even changed the headers_out and err_headers_out as below -

ap_table_set(m_rq->headers_out, "content-type", apr_pstrdup(m_rq->pool,
"text/xml"));
ap_table_set(m_rq->err_headers_out, "content-type", apr_pstrdup(m_rq->pool,
"text/xml"));

The problem is that when I get the SOAP fault and check my HTTP packet
trace, I see the content-type as text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Does apache code change the content-type underneath? Shouldnt it set it what
I specified?

Thanks,
Vivek