httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Wilson" <cwse07...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Error 416 Request Range Not Satisfiable
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:06:16 GMT
Hi All,

We currently host an archive on our web server with Apache2.0 installed.
Many users connect to this computer, today one user all of a sudden started
getting the error message below. They are the only user that gets this
error. They are using a Mac with Internet Explorer browser. We have tested
this on another Mac using the same browser and everything seems to be
working. Is there maybe a setting in Internet Explorer that may have been
changed that will have resulted in getting this error message?

Requested Range Not Satisfiable

None of the range-specifier values in the Range request-header field overlap
the current extent of the selected resource.