httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod rewrite not working
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:37:37 GMT
mod_rewrite is definitely not loaded. Are you sure that the config file you posted is the one
really loaded by your Apache server ?

Would it be possible that the administrator uses another configuration file ?

If you execute
ps -ef | grep httpd

can you make out if there is a -f option on the command line of httpd?

What happens if you execute:
[ -f /etc/httpd/run/httpd.pid ] && ps -p `cat /etc/httpd/run/httpd.pid` -o stime,args
|| echo "No PID file"

Does the start time of the Apache process reported by the above command coincide with the
creation date of the file /etc/httpd/run/httpd.pid?

Why don't you just talk to your administrator?

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Paulo J. Matos [mailto:pocmatos@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:21 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod rewrite not working

Here's my config file in case someone might want to take a look:

On 18/04/06, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:
> [...]
line - is the path correct? Is it contained in a conditional block (eg, IfDefine)?

It seems so but I have the following line in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so Not wrapped at all in a conditional block.