httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HTTP response Header from Apache
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:50:25 GMT
You would not by any chance have the directive

KeepAlive Off

in your configuration ?

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Manamohan.Shetty@infineon.com [mailto:Manamohan.Shetty@infineon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:05 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] HTTP response Header from Apache

Hi,
      If the Apache server receives the HTTP request from a client and while sending the response
it always sends the HTTP header Connection :
Close.
I have written the PHP script in order to send HTTP header "Connection :
Keep-Alive" but what Apache does is it sends out both.
I mean it sends "Connection : Keep-Alive close " Header.

Is there any way to inform the Apache to validate the response headers which is in the php
script and send the response accordingly.

Regards
Manamohan

*Disclaimer*
"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain trade secrets or privileged
or undisclosed information. They may also be subject to copyright protection. Please do not
copy, distribute or forward this email to anyone unless authorised. If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information
contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this email by mistake please
notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy/delete all copies of the email."