httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] intercept incoming requests in Apache Web Server
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:41:22 GMT
Well, if you are using QoS you are using Windows, which means you want to
delve into mpm_winnt.c - the mpm flavor on that platform.  Much of the
networking there is raw windows api, as opposed to using apr.

If you want to be quite thorough, and are very familiar with QoS, there
has been some mumbling on the dev@apr list about implementing ToS flags
for unix.  It would be *VERY* nice if we could unify these into a single
API.  Once created, the accepted request -is- injected into an apr socket
object for further handling.

Bill