httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Nichel <j...@kegworks.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod rewrite redirect if NOT in URL
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:00:20 GMT
Hi, I usually have no problem redirecting based on what is in the URL,
but now I'm trying to redirect all pages in a site to one page on the
same site. I have to exclude that one page from the redirection process
else I get an infinite loop. I've tried numerous combinations of the
following, but I can't see to get it to work....

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !^redirect\.html [NC]
RewriteRule ^/$ /redirect.html

Basically, if the URL doesn't contain 'redirect.html', redirect to
redirect.html

TIA
--
John C. Nichel IV