httpd-users mailing list archives

From Larry Flathmann <market...@elrancho.com.mx>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] iis and apache
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:32:20 GMT
Hi!

The only real changes that I know of that need to be made are for IIS.

IIS 4 and greater have to be configured to disable socket pooling,
because if not they listen on all available IP addresses, even if there
is no website configured to use a particular IP.

Search the web for "disable socket pooling" to find lots of good
documentation on what's involved.

HTH!
--Larry

Don Thaler wrote:
> This maybe a duplicate post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry....Does anyone now what
if any changes have to be made to get iis and apache to co-exist on the same server. I've
been told that a particular web application won't run because i have apache and iis on the
same server.