httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jennifer Lai <...@lindaspaces.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Installing Apache 2.2.0 on AMD Opteron running SuSE 10
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:18:10 GMT
Hi Garry,
    Setting libdir to /usr/lib64 during configuration step didn't fixed
the problem. I'm ready to try your second suggestion; edit /etc/ld.so.conf.
But before I do that I have few questions regarding this file.

Here is the original content of /etc/ld.so.conf. It does include
/usr/lib64 in it. Would I need to remove all the reference of /usr/lib
in the file?
And, would it make other programs that require 32 bits libraries to fail?

/usr/X11R6/lib64/Xaw95
/usr/X11R6/lib64/Xaw3d
/usr/X11R6/lib64
/usr/X11R6/lib/Xaw95