httpd-users mailing list archives

From "M.Makar Azer" <m2a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] checkinstall error
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:55:11 GMT
NO, ITS NOT ..Y? WHAT DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

Paul <paul.kain@gmail.com> wrote:  Is your caps lock key broken?

  On 4/26/06, M.Makar Azer <m2azer@yahoo.com> wrote:      I WASN'T REALLY RUDE I AM
SORRY IF THATS HOW I CAME OUT LIKE - WAS JUST A QUESTION OF AM I IN THE RIGHT MAILING LIST
OR NOT?
  AM I IN THE RIGHT MAILING LIST? HELP WITH APACHED INSTALLATION OR IS THIS AN ADVANCED MAILING
LIST FOR ADVANCED USERS

  THATS ALL LARRY

Larry Flathmann <marketing@elrancho.com.mx> wrote:
  Calm down - nobody on this list is getting paid to help you. And being
rude and demanding hurts your cause a lot more than it helps.

You would probably get a lot more help if you told us that you had
investigated the error message and needed some help understanding what
you had found.