httpd-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Tomcat Connectors-- Urgent
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:35:23 GMT
sorry please neglect my previuos mail.

  the error log file lines which i sent you are not the exact lines which are coming when
i tried to access 192.9.200.62/examples. Instead the following lines are displayed when I
tried to accees through http://192.9.200.62/examples.

  [Wed Apr 26 13:00:59 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/egroupware
  [Wed Apr 26 13:01:02 2006] [error] [client 192.9.200.62] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/examples

  Really there is no egroupware folder under /usr/local/apache/htdocs and also i dint try
to access any egroupware project through my localhost still I am seeing this error line which
is not at exasting. How is it possible.

Falko Zurell <falko@zurell.de> wrote: Hi,

can you please post the corresponding lines from the error.log of the apache server? And maybe
also the the lines from the mod_jk.log.
An excerpt from the config file would also be helpfull.

thanks in advance

Falko