httpd-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Tomcat Connectors-- Urgent
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:18:44 GMT
http://localhost/examples -- working fine
  http://lcaolhost:8080/examples -- working fine
  http://192.9.200.62:8080/exmaples -- working fine
  BUT
  http://192.9.200.62/examples -- NOT WORKING

 This error message is displayed

 The requested URL /examples was not found on this server.

 ERROR LOG FILE

  [Wed Apr 26 12:42:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/index.html
  [Wed Apr 26 12:42:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/index.htm
  [Wed Apr 26 12:42:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
index.jsp

  There is nothing in the mod_jk.conf file

Falko Zurell <falko@zurell.de> wrote: Hi,

can you please post the corresponding lines from the error.log of the apache server? And maybe
also the the lines from the mod_jk.log.
An excerpt from the config file would also be helpfull.

thanks in advance

Falko