httpd-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Tomcat Connectors-- Urgent
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:17:47 GMT
http://localhost/examples -- working fine
 http://lcaolhost:8080/examples -- working fine
 http://192.9.200.62:8080/exmaples -- working fine
 BUT
 http://192.9.200.62/examples -- NOT WORKING

 This error message is displayed

 The requested URL /examples was not found on this server.

 ERROR LOG FILE

 [Wed Apr 26 12:42:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/index.html
 [Wed Apr 26 12:42:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/index.htm
 [Wed Apr 26 12:42:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
index.jsp

 There is nothing in the mod_jk.conf file

Gaël Lams <lamsgael@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

On 4/26/06, Indraveni  wrote:
> I want to connect Apache and Jakartha tomcat applcaitions and so i installed
> the connectors using John Turner documentation. I am ablt to access the jsp
> pages of jakartha tomcat also through apache web server by just giving the
> http:lllocalhost/examples/index.jsp.
>
>  Now what i need is I am not able to do this from a remote system which is
> in LAN  with my system.

If your apache and connector's configurations are fine, it will work
from both your local host and any remote PC from within your LAN (if
your firewall allows it obviously).

>  I am able to access http://192.9.200.62/ but
> when I am tring to access the jsp pages i.e through connector wth my system
> ip from other syetm then an error is popped out
>
>  http://192.9.200.62/examples/index.php

I suppose that the index.php is a typing error, isn't it? Did you try
to connect to 192.9.200.62:8080? Does tomcat respond at that address?
Could you give more information regarding your configuration?

Regards,

Gaël

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket