httpd-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Tomcat Connectors-- Urgent
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:39:48 GMT
I want to connect Apache and Jakartha tomcat applcaitions and so i installed the connectors
using John Turner documentation. I am ablt to access the jsp pages of jakartha tomcat also
through apache web server by just giving the http:lllocalhost/examples/index.jsp.

 Now what i need is I am not able to do this from a remote system which is in LAN  with my
system.

 I am able to access http://192.9.200.62/<any apache supporing pages> but when I am
tring to access the jsp pages i.e through connector wth my system ip from other syetm then
an error is popped out

 http://192.9.200.62/examples/index.php

 show an error like:
 The requested URL /examples was not found on this server.

 Apache/2.0.47 (Unix) PHP/5.0.5 mod_jk/1.2.6 Server at 192.9.200.62 Port 80
 Can any one tell me how can i access the jsp pages using apahce web server through connectors
from a remote system as explanined above.

 Any help please

 Thankyou
 Indraveni

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket